Phone contact: 1-800-544-5003
Welcome, and thank you for visiting Security Systems of America, a proud Certified Pennsylvania Department of General Services COSTARS Supplier under COSTARS Contract 8. Our state contract number is 008-276 and we can be found on the COSTARS website at www.dgs.state.pa.us/COSTARS. You can easily get a quote by calling 1-800-544-5003. You can also fill out the Request a Proposal link below. We will be happy to respond to your needs quickly with the most competitive prices available.
Why Choose Us?
Security Systems of America (SSA) is a leading alarm dealer and security services provider based in Pittsburgh, serving all of the Pennsylvania and tri-state area. Our goal is to provide a full range of residential and commercial security services including burglar alarms, intrusion detection, video surveillance, fire and life safety protection, fire alarm inspections, access control, systems integration, mobile solutions and monitoring at our own UL-Listed Central Monitoring Station. We are committed to offering state-of-the-art security at the most competitive price.
Request A Proposal Form
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is COSTARS?
COSTARS is the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania cooperative purchasing program. COSTARS’ approach to cooperative purchasing uses the purchasing power of local entities to obtain more competitive pricing and choice than individual purchasers might be able to obtain on their own.
Who Can Use COSTARS?
Almost any state agency can register for the COSTARS program. For more information, please visit http://www.dgs.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/COSTARS1272.
Entities typically eligible for the COSTARS purchasing program are:
- Any political subdivision (local government unit) such as a municipality, school district or commission.
- Any public authority (including authorities formed under the Municipality Authorities Act of 1955 or other authorizing legislation, such as the Public Transportation Law or the Aviation Code)
- Any tax-exempt, non-profit public health institution or organization.
- Any non-profit fire company, rescue company, or ambulance company.
- Any other entity that spends public funds for the procurement of supplies, services and construction (such as a council of governments, an area government, or an organization that receives public grant funds).
How Do I Request Pricing Under COSTARS?
Requesting a quote or pricing is simple. Either fill out our Request a Proposal Form or call us at 1-800-544-5003
Thank you for visiting Security Systems of America. We look forward to serving you!
Arthur L. Beaver, Jr., CEO
Brice Beaver, President