KEEP YOUR HOME SECURITY OUT OF THE BUNDLE
Have you received a flyer from cable company about home security specials? Their rates look good and perhaps you use their internet/TV services so it may seem like an easy option. But consider this:
- When do their rates go up? Usually after one year.
- How long did you wait when you called a cable company for help?
- The last time you scheduled a service call, were they on time?
- What is their BBB customer service rating?
- What is their penalty for early termination?
- What is their false alarm rate?
- Do you really want to trust your family’s safety to a cable company?
Security Systems of America strongly recommends that consumers NOT bundle security and fire protection into their internet, phone and TV services. During an emergency situation, you need to know that your security provider will be there for you. Can you trust that your Cable Company will answer an alarm in the middle of the night? You need to know that they understand security and provide reliable, dependable monitoring. Does your cable company use a UL-Listed monitoring center with trained operators? You need to know that they are dedicated to your safety and protection, not just interested in getting more money from you every month.
SSA has been protecting homes from burglary and fire for more than 40 years. We KNOW security and, in fact, have won a number of awards for our services. Our monitoring is done locally in our offices by our employees and we maintain strong relationships with police, fire and rescue agencies across Pennsylvania and the tri-state area. We’re proud of our BBB rating which is an A+. You can trust us – – security is all we do. If you have any questions, you can call us 24/7 at 1-800-544-5003. And keep something as important as your safety OUT of the bundle.